Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Partnership with Carleton University in Ottawa

I was very pleased to be approached by Carleton University International Student Services Office who wanted to offer their new students some very Canadian art:. three of my Polar Series with hand embossed pewter.


I have several more paintings in this series currently on display at the Kevin Dodds Gallery & Studio at 1101 Bank St. in Ottawa.

 These paintings are on cradles birch panels and the designs on the acrylic background are in pewter that I cut from metal sheets and hand emboss. The sizes range from 4" x 4" to 24" x 24". I sometimes  ( time permitting) accept special commissions for designs in this series or in my Spirit of Africa series.

Have a great first week of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment