Sunday, February 12, 2017

Autumn Magic - Large original watercolor

"Autumn Magic" - 19" x 25" Watercolour on 300 lb Fabriano Artistico
                                                                        More info

This is a large original watercolor on heavy 300 lb Fabriano watercolor paper. I loved creating depth and layers in the forest floor and painting the contrast of colorful leaves against bark and stone.Autumn is my favorite season and nowhere is it more beautiful than in the woods. Enjoy the calm and beauty of the forest.



This painting is unframed and unmatted andt it will be shipped flat since it is on heavy watercolor paper. It has been painted with professional quality watercolor paints.

Please note that colors usually vary from monitor to monitor.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous painting, Christiane! I love the combination of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Celia. i am very pleased that you like this painting.

      Delete
  2. Hi Christiane. So nice to visit and see what you are up to. A lovely watercolour with well chosen colours. Thanks for visiting my blog. I have not been blogging for a long time. You were one of my first contacts on here many years ago. It is cool to see where we have come in that time. Nice to see you doing well with your art. All the best and happy painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always nice to hear from you, Ross. I too am not using this blog as faithfully as I used to. I am spending more time on Facebook. I am so pleased that we are both still loving this painting adventure! Take care.

      Delete