Saturday, January 21, 2017

Latest Abstract: Exuberance





Exuberance 24" x 24" x 1.5"


 
Painting: Acrylic on Canvas
 The title of this vibrant abstract says it all! Exuberance! Exuberance expressed with colour, with movement, with energy and life. I love painting abstracts: painting them gives me a feeling of freedom, of joy and of surprise. I don't get tired of looking at this finished artwork...there is always something new to discover and to respond to. 

I hope you will enjoy this painting as much as I do. This painting is on canvas on an extra sturdy double wood stretchers that will prevent any warping. I have painted the edges black; the surface has received a light coat of varnish to protect it from dust; I have wired the back. The painting is ready to hang and enjoy.

I hope 2017 has started very well for you.
Let me know what you think of this painting.

2 comments: