Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Show at Angelina Cafe 11 Murray St. corner of Sussex Dr. Ottawa

New Show at Angelina Cafe 11 Murray St. corner of Sussex Dr. Ottawa

My great artist friend, Luminita Lou Serbanescu, and I are excited about showing at Cafe Angelina in July and August. We will be at the Cafe on Monday to celebrate Canada Day. Weather permitting, we will be outside with small pieces of artwork for summer giving. I will have some of my jewelry, my "Little Gems" and both Luminita and I will have miniature paintings. Inside, we will have somewhat larger paintings.

Cafe Angelina will be right in the middle of the action on Monday since it is a few feet away from Sussex drive, the National Art Gallery etc...I believe Murray street will be turned into a pedestrian street for the celebrations.

Come and celebrate with us!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great opportunity for showing your work! Good luck with sales and lots of people falling in love with your work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhonda! I think it will be a lot of fun although I am not sure if the crowds on Monday will be interested in art:-)

      Delete
  2. Good luck, although I am sure you dont need it, your work speaks for itself, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Morag! I think we all need luck to sell art in this economy. I will report back next week:-)

      Delete